My fitness philosophy
The foundational values in my programming are:
1. Love your body and find enjoyment in your movement
2. Prioritize long-term health
3. Focus on function, not numbers
Fitness isn’t about having a low body-fat percentage, tight six-pack, muscular butt or hulking arms. It shouldn’t be judged by the shape of your body, a number on a scale, spectacular feats of athleticism, muscle mass or any of the other metrics we are taught to observe by pop culture and the fitness industry. Fitness isn’t a state of being or a necessarily a hobby, either, it’s a fundamental part of living a healthy life.
I think fitness is truly about you feeling your best. Every body is unique and every person enjoys different things, so the true test of fitness is whether or not you are able to feel good in your body every day and live the vibrant, functional life that YOU desire. The biggest barrier to attaining this state of fitness is often our schedules, but sometimes it’s our beliefs about ourselves. For most people, myself included, movement is easy once you get going, but often it’s difficult to start and difficult to stay engaged. That’s where I come in as a trainer ––to help people follow-through with what they already know they want to do. The goal is to be your best self every day!
THE BENEFITS OF REGULAR TRAINING SESSIONS:
1. Health – Moving your body regularly will support muscle retention, bone density, mental health, and will reduce your risk of injury while you enjoy a higher quality of life.
2. Motivation – An appointment will hold you accountable to the activities you know are good for you! The hardest thing for most people is simply building a new habit.
3. Expertise – All exercise can be good exercise, but a professionally engineered program will address your body’s specific needs and weaknesses to get you the best results.
3. Time efficiency – Having a coach ensure that you spend your limited workout time effectively to get the most benefit. No wasted time or energy figuring out what to do or how to do it.
Regular sessions are 45 minutes, but your first session is one hour long for only $35 – that’s half of the regular single session price of $70.
The longer session time allows us more time to talk and learn fundamentals, and the reduced price is to lower the barrier to exploring personal training. I want you to feel totally confident in your decision to work with me. No gimmicks, just real people helping each other.
Single 45-minute session: $70
Single 30-minute session: $40
45 minute sessions
One session per week @ $65 ($260)
Two sessions per week @ $60 ($480)
Three sessions per week @ $55 ($660)